Sunday, August 18, 2013

Kupcakes for Karen! Order Today!

Hey y'all, I will be selling cupcakes all week!

All proceeds go towards helping my 16 year old cousin Karen's family with their expenses. She has been battling cancer and times are tough right now.


Just simple cupcakes (chocolate, vanilla, & strawberry) with simple buttercream frosting (vanilla or chocolate).

  • Half dozen cupcakes: $12
  • A dozen cupcakes: $18
  • Two dozen cupcakes: $36


Other Ways to help:
-I have a donation page to the right that you can click on that will take you to the donation page we set up for Karen. Donations are much appreciated! http://www.gofundme.com/41ne54

-My family & I have food/bake sales almost every weekend...If you are following me on Facebook you will be able to keep up with each event that happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment