Monday, August 26, 2013

Karen

Thank you to everyone that has donated & prayed for my little cousin Karen. It means so much to the Olvera/Davila family. Please continue to pray for Karen's family. Please continue to donate. The family needs as much help as possible in these tough times. 

This morning Karen went home to be with our heavenly father. She began battling with Ewing Sarcoma (bone cancer) at the young age of 14. Karen is now cancer free and healthy in the lord's comforting arms today. 
I'm going to miss her so much. She was a very special girl & God knew that. She never let the cancer win. She had so much faith even when she was diagnosed. She knew God's greater plan for her life. Karen was so strong! I look up to her in so many ways. Karen has taught me so much about keeping faith and being courageous. She fulfilled her purpose on earth, to spread God's message and love to everyone.  

This isn't goodbye! I will miss you so much little cousin...so much! I'll always cherish the memories I had with you. You're not in pain anymore. I wonder what you're doing up there right now. I hope you knew how much you were loved down here, sweet girl. I thank God for blessing us with you. I love you always!  





No comments:

Post a Comment