Saturday, July 13, 2013

Glow-In-The-Dark Cake



Here is the cake I made for a neon glow-in-the-dark party. It's cool, because the splatters and fondant will actually glow in the dark under a black light (which is what my customer plans to do). The splatter of colors is made out of watered down royal icing. All the decorations are made out of fondant. The cake is a half sheet & the flavor is chocolate with vanilla buttercream frosting. 

This was one of the funnest cakes I've made so far.. especially since this was the first one I didn't go solo on. My boyfriend helped me roll the fondant and splatter the colors on the cake. After it looked like we had a paint war.

2 comments:

  1. How did you make the neon colors on the cakes ? I mean the splashes ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all the supplies how much would the cake cost with everything?

    ReplyDelete