Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Veterans Day, Sister! HOOAH!

While I was going into kindergarten my second oldest sister Veronica was going into the military. She joined the U.S Army in 1999 after she graduated high school. Thank God she was kept safe and well during her time serving & now she is a kindergarten teacher. This post is a thank you to her and to all those who've served, are currently serving our country, and their families. I'm so proud of her & i'm proud to call myself her little sister.
(Bottom left picture; Left to Right: My brother Joe, Michael, ME, Jonathan,& Priscilla)
These are some picture of my dad and me with my sister Veronica (mom was the one taking the pictures) when we went to go pick her up back in 2000 from Washington to come visit us for a weekend from the Army.  I remember being so excited to see her and getting to take pictures outside next to the White House's christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment