Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Community Helper's Week at the primary school!

This is picture of my big sister's classroom (above). She is a bilingual kindergarten teacher at an elementary school. The teachers there asked me if I could come in and talk about what it's like to be a baker and about how I give back to the community for Community Helper's Week. So, I made a power point presentation and presented it today to my sister's kids & all of the students. It was a blast! I had so much fun telling my baking story and the kids loved getting to see the cakes. It was also really cool when most of the kids came up to hug me before they left! So sweet! 

Here is a picture of my presentation (left) & a picture of my big sister Veronica getting her kids to sit on the floor for the presentation (right): 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment