Sunday, June 2, 2013

"Perfect Cheesecake" Recipe by Simply Recipes

Today I made the "Perfect Cheesecake" recipe I found on simplyrecipes.com
I made a chocolate cheesecake two weeks ago (pictures & recipe I have previously posted) and ever since that one got eaten up my mom has been wanting a New York-ish type cheesecake. So this morning I started making this "Perfect Cheesecake" and for dinner tonight it was a big hit. Everyone loved it! I tweeked the recipe a bit though. I used two pre-made graham cracker crusts instead of using one springform pan and the recipe was enough to fill both of the pans. I also added double the confection sugar when making the cream that goes on top to make it sweeter and less sour creamy. I didn't make the raspberry sauce to go on top of the cream and it was great without it. 
Here is the link to the recipe: Perfect Cheesecake Recipe- Simply Recipes 

1 comment: